- Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content and provide other customised features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads.
- Keeping track of items stored in your Cart.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content relevant to your interests on our site.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
YoFit Nutrition's cookies allow you to take advantage of some of essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any of YoFit Nutrition's products and services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.